I found the recipe for this wonderful savory monkey bread on Inspired by E Recipe Cards.
It is from the category 52 Uses for Rotisserie Chicken.
I was happy to find this site with several ideas, for something other than our usual chicken sandwiches or chicken salad from grocery store rotisserie chicken.
EASY CHICKEN CHEESE SAVORY MONKEY BREAD
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 TBS Whole Milk
- 1 (16.3 Ounce) Can Pillsbury Grands refrigerator biscuits
- 6 Ounces Cheddar Cheese, freshly grated.
- I used Kraft Shredded Cheddar, all the while hearing Mother whispering in my ear, remember always use freshly grated cheese.
- 1/4 Cup (about 5) Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Chicken Quarters from a Rotisserie Chicken, Meat stripped from the bone.
- I used a mix of light and dark meat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
Spray 8x12 backing dish with Pam
Whisk together milk and eggs in large bowl.
Cut biscuits into quarters and stir into milk and egg mixture.
Fold in chicken, cheese, and onion.
Pour into baking dish in a single layer.
Bake at 350 for about 23 to 30 minutes.
Serve hot, alone or with soup or salad.
Easy and delicious.
FOODIE FRIDAY (1/25)